Leonardos Loot Mobile
Johnny Jungle Mobile
Love and Money
Tycoon Towers Mobile
Vintage Vegas Mobile
Golden Gorilla Mobile
Wishing Cup Mobile
Ten Times Wins
Chariots of Fire Mobile
Aces and Faces
Five Times Wins
Coins Of Olympus
Leonardos Loot Mobile
Ten Times Wins Mobile
Milk the Cash Cow Mobile
Frequently asked questions
How do I download the free software?
- Vegas2Web's casino software uses state-of-the-art graphics and sound to deliver the ultimate gaming experience. The initial download contains a cross section of games. The balance of all the free games can be downloaded from within the software. (This can be done whilst playing any of the initial games). Click here to download now!
What do I do once the download is complete?
- You are now ready to install the casino software file that is saved by default to your desktop. If you saved it somewhere else and cannot find it then simply click on "Start"/ "Find"/ "Find files or folders" and insert vegas2web in the "Named" field then click on "Find now". (Remember to search using the "Local hard drives" option). Once you have found it, double-click to begin the installation. The default location is to your desktop.
What are the minimum system requirements?
- IBM PC compatible computer
- Pentium 100 or higher
- 16 MB RAM / 8-bit color SVGA (640x480) - 256 colors Microsoft compatible mouse
- Standard Sound Blaster - compatible sound card (optional)
- 1MB Video Card - or better Recommended:
- Pentium 233MMX or better
- DirectX 3 or higher
- 32 MB memory or better
- SoundBlaster compatible sound card
- 2 MB SVGA screen card capable of 16-bit color (65535 color mode)
The casino software is compatible with Windows 7,XP, 2000, NT, 98 & 95 operating systems
- Make sure you are logged on to the Internet.
- Double click on the Vegas2Web Casino icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Start button in windows.
- Select "Programs".
- Select "Vegas2Web Casino".
How do I register at the Casino?
- Connect to the Internet and run the casino software.
- When the casino's main screen becomes visible, click on the "Play for Real" button, complete the brief questionnaire then click on the "Register" button.
- Once registration is complete, you will be given a player account number. Keep your account number and password in a safe place. You will use them to access the Casino each time you wish to play.
- You will be asked if you want the software to remember your password. Select "Yes" if you are the only person to have access to the software.
What is the minimum amount of gaming credits I need to deposit?
- You will need to deposit a minimum of $20 worth of gaming credits in order to start playing online.
Can I deposit more casino chips in Play for Fun mode?
- Yes, simply click on the "Visit Cashier" button and type in the amount of credits you wish to deposit. In play for fun mode you may deposit as many credits as you like.
How do I log in to the casino?
- Connect to the Internet.
- Run the casino software.
- On the main casino screen, click on the "Play for Real" button.
When a dialog box appears, enter your account number and password and click Log in (or register for an account if appropriate).
What is my password and account number?
- Your password is case-sensitive and must be entered the same way each time you log in. If you have forgotten your password or account number, contact a customer service representative for assistance. Remember to have your registration details handy.
What if I try logging in and it does not connect?
- This is due to a bad or slow internet connection. Disconnect, then reconnect to the Internet and try again.
Are my transactions secure?
- Yes. Vegas2Web uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital encryption to protect the details of your electronic transactions over the Internet. This is the Internet security standard for online transactions as demanded by major financial institutions. If you are uncomfortable including your credit card or banking details in any e-mail correspondence, you always have the option to telephone your details through to our customer service agents on our toll free line. The banking facility is only available to Real Players i.e. players who wager with real money as opposed to Fun Players.
How do I deposit credits?
- Credit Card Deposits (MasterCard or Visa)
- Debit Cards
- Express Wallet
- Wire Transfers
Why are my credit card deposits being rejected?
- Certain financial institutions have decided to deny their cardholders the freedom to make deposits for online gaming transactions. We have however made provision for this by allowing you alternative methods of purchasing your casino credits. Click here for the alternatives
How do I withdraw my winnings?
- Please note that it is not necessary for you to withdraw your winnings at the end of each session: your account can be maintained with a positive balance, and will be automatically saved by our server. These credits will be available for you to use the next time you log on to Vegas2Web. All withdrawals are made through our Casino software. Simply go to the "withdrawal" button on the main screen of the Vegas2Web software and enter the amount that you wish to withdraw. This will record your withdrawal with us and it will appear on our systems immediately. Please note, Players with large first time withdrawals may need to comply with certain security requirements. Players are also able to make a Reversal of a withdrawal request within the first 24 hours of their initial withdrawal. Click here for more details.
What fraud prevention measures are in place?
- Vegas2Web plays an active role in fraud prevention and detection. We aim to ensure the integrity of customer accounts as well as payments made to customers. Vegas2Web employs a variety of appropriate security and fraud controls to oversee every transaction. Customers may be required to supply proof of identity, copies of their credit cards, a signed deposit history of their transactions and / or other appropriate documentation particularly when attempting to withdraw credits. This ensures that e-cash deposits and redemptions are not fraudulently transacted.
Adding more Games
- How do I download more games?
- Click on the button of the game you wish to install. The game will start in the same way as the regular games that you have already installed, except that it will take slightly longer to load. During this minor delay, the Casino is downloading the game files necessary to run the game that you have chosen. You will also notice the download progress indicator that appears over the game button. This progress indicator allows you to monitor the download status of the game. Please note that the download time is dependent on the speed of your Internet connection. The Casino will also download new games and upgrades during normal play. These downloads are however small and are only carried out during periods that the link between your computer and the Casino's servers is inactive, such as the time between reel spins in a slot machine. As your game play takes priority you will not even notice that these downloads are in progress.
Security and Privacy
Is my credit card number safe in your hands?
- Yes, your details are safe. Your personal Vegas2Web account number and password must be supplied prior to any credit card transactions taking place. Secured data transfer during any transaction is guaranteed and any credit card information or other information will never be disclosed to any other company.
Are my account number and password safe?
- Yes. The casino software uses 128-Bit encryption when data is transferred over the Internet. Each player is issued with a unique account number and players choose their own password, which they alone can access.
How do I get technical assistance?
- Vegas2Web casino provides 24-hour toll-free and e-mail support to all casino players. Contact us 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, if you have any questions, queries or suggestions. Our VIP support agents are standing by to assist.
Who do I contact for queries?
- Contact our support team who are available for your convenience around the clock: Live Help
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll Free Telephone lines:
- USA: 1 866 311 6263
- UK: 0800 404 9204
- Italy: 800 788 535
- Australia: 1 800 124 389
- Canada: 1 866 311 6270
- France: 0800 905 187
How fair are the games at your casino?
- Vegas2Web casino makes use of the world's leading Internet Gaming Developer Rival. There is an extreme focus on accuracy and the software offers the ability to review all historical play - wager by wager. Vegas2Web payout percentage reports are reviewed by independent Auditors.
What happens if I lose my connection to the gaming server?
- If the gaming server resolves the bet during the loss of your Internet connection, it will refresh your credit balance with the outcome of the bet. If it does not resolve the bet during loss of the Internet connection, it will present you with the unfinished bet the next time you select the game that was being played when the connection was lost.
V2W Loyalty Club
What is the V2W Loyalty Club?
- At Vegas2Web, we ensure you're given the most incredible gaming experience possible and the V2W Loyalty Club is one developed to reward and encourage player performance as you move through the various tiers.
How do I join?
- When registering a Real account with Vegas2Web Casino, players are automatically given membership to the V2W Loyalty Club. There is no requirement for additional registration. Membership to the V2W Loyalty Club is FREE and is given to all players who play for Real Money.
What is my Loyalty Club Status?
- You can access all information regarding your loyalty status by simply clicking on the loyalty club logo on the home page of the casino software.
Where can I see my loyalty points?
- When you log in to the casino, please click on the loyalty icon on the casino homepage to check your loyalty details.
What can I do with my loyalty points?
- Loyalty points can be exchanged for Vegas2Web casino credits at a rate of 1000 points = $1.00. By exchanging your points for bonus credits, you earn points faster and gain more unique benefits to enhance your play even further.
Why can I not always redeem all my loyalty points?
- There is a minimum redeem amount of 1000 loyalty points. Please make sure that you have accumulated at least 1000 points before attempting to redeem.
- For example, if you have 1678 loyalty points you would only be able to redeem 1000 points. The balance of 678 points remains in your loyalty account.
How do I know when my loyalty points will be expiring?
- Your loyalty points will expire if you have not been an active real player at Vegas2Web Casino for 3 months. 10 days before the expiry day is reached, a message will be displayed just below your loyalty points balance on the redeem points page informing you that you have points which are about to expire.
How do I move from one tier to the next?
- You move from one tier to the next by earning the required amount of tier points as stipulated by a specific tier. Once you reach a tier status you will remain on that status for one month (unless you move up again). In order to maintain your status on specific tier, you will be required to earn the minimum maintenance points within a month.
What happens if I do not accumulate the required amount of points to maintain my standard?
- Your status will be dropped by one tier per month only.